We commission independent organisations to rigorously evaluate the implementation and impact of all the interventions we fund.
The organisations which evaluate our funded projects are part of what we call our Evaluator Panel.
Our evaluators are responsible for the implementation of all parts of the evaluation, including: developing a research protocol; data collection; randomisation (where appropriate); and, coordinating and conducting qualitative research and field work.
In order to ensure we have a diverse panel with the relevant skills, knowledge and expertise for our various grant rounds, we are committed to updating our Evaluator Panel on an annual basis. Applicants will be required to submit an expression of interest where they will have the opportunity to demonstrate their experience related to conducting and managing rigorous evaluations with young people. If you are interested in being contacted when we next update the panel, please email us at email@example.com.
- Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
- Centre for Crime, Justice, and Policing (CCJP), University of Birmingham
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research, University of Warwick
- Centre for Evidence and Implementation
- Centre for Mental Health
- Cordis Bright
- Dartington Service Design Lab
- Durham University
- Institute for Employment Studies (IES)
- Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Ipsos MORI
- Justice Studio
- Kent University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- London South Bank University
- National Centre for Social Research
- National Institute of Economic and Social Research
- Nuffield College, University of Oxford
- Policy Evaluation and Research Unit/Manchester Centre for Youth Studies, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Queens University Belfast
- RAND Europe Community Interest Company
- Renaisi Limited
- Research in Practice
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The Behavioural Insights Team
- The Behaviouralist Ltd.
- The Policy Institute at King’s College London
- UCL Institute of Education
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Manchester
- University of Plymouth
- University of Sheffield
- York Trials Unit, University of York