About the project
United Against Bullying Plus (UAB+) is a whole-school anti-bullying programme for secondary schools, delivered in partnership with Kidscape.
Schools on the programme will be supported over the two academic years to develop an innovative whole-school approach to reducing bullying, and deliver direct interventions to support children most at risk of perpetrating, and experiencing bullying.
Participating schools receive access to a whole-school audit tool and action plan, an online pupil wellbeing and bullying questionnaire, and a range of support from ABA and Kidscape, including:
- an anti-bullying expert assigned to the school for two years to provide tailored support;
- a range of CPD anti-bullying training courses for all school staff including a face to face inset day training;
- workshops for pupils who have been bullied and their parents/carers;
- a package of support for those perpetrating bullying; and
- support for improved parent/carer communication.
About the round
Themed grant roundWe’ve come together with the Education Endowment Foundation to jointly fund a grant round to build evidence of what works to improve attendance and reduce exclusions.